Informationen bzg. Windows 8 UEFI für ASRock P67 und Z68 Boards

ASRock Mainboards für Intel Plattformen

Moderatoren: ZRUF, ASRock_USer

Beitragvon papatsonis » Mi 12. Jun 2013, 17:10

@Asrock_User @halninekay is there any newer beta version than L321A for P67 Professional?

I try to enable the Intel Rapid Storage option in UEFI, and doesnt seem to work.
I found some directions on TT forums, for a Z77 X4, but don't work here

Please kindly try the following steps to build UEFI RAID volume.
1. Enter BIOS > Advanced > Storage Configuration > Set [SATA mode] to [RAID mode]
> ACPI Configuration > Set [CSM] to [Disable]
2. Reboot system and enter BIOS again.
3. Enter BIOS > Advanced > Intel Rapid Storage technology will appear at the bottom.

I just contacted support, and wait for their response, but if there exists any newer uefi, i'd be happy to try it ;)
papatsonis

Beitragvon papatsonis » Do 13. Jun 2013, 12:02

Until a newer/better UEFI version comes out for P67 Fatal1ty Pro, here is the modded one i use in my system, with everything possible module updated.

Changes :

-Changed Splash screen to "Battlefield 4" wallpaper
-Updated Intel Option ROM to 12.7.0.1910
-Updated Intel EFI Raid "Satadriver" to 12.7.0.1910 (if you succeed to use it drop me pm)
-Updated Intel sVGA bios to v2158 [color="#FF0000"]*[/color]
-Updated Intel Lan PXE Bios to v1.5.13 [color="#FF0000"]*[/color]
-Updated Marvel FW to 1.0.0.1033
-Updated Realtek Lan FW to v2.55
-Updated CPU 306A9 (IvyBridge) microcode to Rev. 17

[color="#FF0000"]*[/color] I've no idea why Asrock has these modules in this P67 m/b UEFI.

[color="#FF0000"]ATTENTION :[/color] When controller is set as RAID, you can't boot with Optical Drives (a problem that exists since 12.6 OptionRoms)
Dateianhänge
P67PROF_L321A_MOD.zip
(4.21 MiB) 247-mal heruntergeladen
papatsonis

Beitragvon ASRock_USer » Do 13. Jun 2013, 14:03

Just for clarification. With which UEFI you have the problems? Please document them with screenshot. At least from your post your problem is not really clear to me.
Das neue ASRock Support-Forum ist nun hier:

http://www.tweakpc.de/forum/asrock-support/
ASRock_USer

Beitragvon Lord Wotan » Do 20. Jun 2013, 17:19

papatsonis hat geschrieben:Until a newer/better UEFI version comes out for P67 Fatal1ty Pro, here is the modded one i use in my system, with everything possible module updated.

Changes :[I]

-Changed Splash screen to "Battlefield 4" wallpaper
Kannst du denn Mod ohne das Splash screen to "Battlefield 4 herstellen, also mit normalen ASRock Splash screen
Lord Wotan

Beitragvon papatsonis » So 23. Jun 2013, 02:01

Lord Wotan hat geschrieben:Kannst du denn Mod ohne das Splash screen to "Battlefield 4 herstellen, also mit normalen ASRock Splash screen

Here you are.

-Updated Intel Option ROM to 12.7.0.1936
-Updated Intel EFI Raid "Satadriver" to 12.7.0.1936 (if you succeed to use it drop me pm)
-Updated Intel sVGA bios to v2158 [color="#FF0000"]*[/color]
-Updated Intel Lan PXE Bios to v1.5.35 [color="#FF0000"]*[/color]
-Updated Marvel FW to 1.0.0.1033
-Updated Realtek Lan FW to v2.55
-Updated CPU 306A9 (IvyBridge) microcode to Rev. 17

[color="#FF0000"]*[/color] I've no idea why Asrock has these modules in this P67 m/b UEFI

[color="#FF0000"]ATTENTION :[/color] When controller is set as RAID, you can't boot with Optical Drives (a problem that exists since 12.6 OptionRoms)
Dateianhänge
P67PROF_L321A_MOD_1936.zip
(4.14 MiB) 227-mal heruntergeladen
papatsonis

Beitragvon papatsonis » So 23. Jun 2013, 02:11

ASRock_USer hat geschrieben:Just for clarification. With which UEFI you have the problems? Please document them with screenshot. At least from your post your problem is not really clear to me.

With L321A..

Support already replied to me that the Internal OVervolt PLL function works ok.. (that means with disabled should be disabled. but that's not the case with me.. as i previously stated)
Regarding Intel Rapid Storage option in UEFI, i have to wait, according to them, current UEFI doesnt support UEFI RAID which is acceptable, only waiting for a working UEFI. "Strange" thing though, is on other tutorials for enabling state that when i disable the following option,

Bild

I should see the extra selection right under RAID option

Bild
papatsonis

Beitragvon Lord Wotan » So 23. Jun 2013, 12:22

papatsonis hat geschrieben:-Updated Intel EFI Raid "Satadriver" to 12.7.0.1936 (if you succeed to use it drop me pm)

Es gibt ein Problem mit deinen Mod. Die Optischen Laufwerke werden zwar in Menü Sata Controller beim Intel Raid Controller erkannt.
In Menü Booten kann man diese CD/DVD Laufwerke aber dann nicht für das booten auswählen. Sie sind dann als Menü nicht vorhanden.

Man kann dann nur falls vorhanden über einen USB DVD Brenner booten.

Ich habe Intel Raid mit zwei HDD aktive, zusätzlich ist Fast-Boot und Secure-Boot aktive.

Kannst du das fixen?
Lord Wotan

Beitragvon Lord Wotan » So 23. Jun 2013, 16:22

@papatsonis

Translated by Googel

There is a problem with your Mod The optical drives will be detected Sata controller when Intel RAID controller in the menu.
In boot menu, then you can provide CD / DVD drives but do not select the boot. They are then none are available from a menu.

One can then only if available boot from a USB DVD burner.

I have two HDD Intel RAID active, additional boat is fast and secure boot active.

Can you fix that you can boot from CD or DVD drive?

at the normal ASRock UEFI version does not have this problem.

Best regards,
Lord Wotan

Beitragvon papatsonis » Do 27. Jun 2013, 22:30

Lord Wotan hat geschrieben:@papatsonis

Translated by Googel

There is a problem with your Mod The optical drives will be detected Sata controller when Intel RAID controller in the menu.
In boot menu, then you can provide CD / DVD drives but do not select the boot. They are then none are available from a menu.

One can then only if available boot from a USB DVD burner.

I have two HDD Intel RAID active, additional boat is fast and secure boot active.

Can you fix that you can boot from CD or DVD drive?

at the normal ASRock UEFI version does not have this problem.

Best regards,

The problem you mention, exists since 12.6 version modules, when you select RAID in uefi, but i hadn't encountered this 1) as i use only usb flash drivers, and 2) just today got in my attention the reason of this problem.

If the boot form CD/DVD is so important to you, i can mod the bios with 12.5 Option ROM, which seems to be the last that boots ok.

Regards,
Pap.
papatsonis

Beitragvon Lord Wotan » Do 27. Jun 2013, 23:26

papatsonis hat geschrieben:If the boot form CD/DVD is so important to you, i can mod the bios with 12.5 Option ROM, which seems to be the last that boots ok.

Regards,
Pap.

OK that would be good!

If Intel fixes the problem, then you can grab the version yes a new mod UEFI. As long as the but would go with the version 12.5 for now.
Lord Wotan

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu ASRock Intel Mainboards